Welcome to installment two of Sci Phi Journal. Today is the story Irwin goes to Hell by Jason Pomerantz author of such wonderful works as Fiddle and Burn and it is read by the wonderful voice over artist Jeffery KaferPlease send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or post in the comments section.
Irwin goes to Hell is available in a number of formats, so choose the one that works best for you. They are all licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-NoDerivatives 3.0 License.
As this is the first installment of a story for the Journal i’m trying out a questions for reflection section. Some food for though, if you like them please let me know. If you don’t, also, please let me know. And if you’d like to discuss them, feel free to post in the comments section. I am hoping to get some forum software that integrates into Wordpress to make it easier.
Questions for Reflection
- Is it possible to sin without doing harm to others?
- How far would you go for true love?
- Does human suffering serve a purpose, or is God arbitrary and cruel?
- Many religions claim a monopoly on truth. How are we to judge between them?
- Are there dentists in heaven?